How to be pain free

Wednesday 15 January 2014

What Goes Around Comes Around


Recently I found out that the person who said hurting words which can be found on my post "To be sick is the greatest", when I was suffering under the effects of the medication more than a year ago, has fallen sick.  He is 28 years old and is suffering from high blood pressure, the common illness of the elderly and the obese. I was surprised to learned that despite of his young age and medium size, is down with such an ailment.

I was not laughing my heart out, but instead gave him some advice on how to control his diet and lifestyle. Neither have I ever wished he would get sick or curse at him for hurting me. However, it is beyond doubt that karma is at work. What goes around comes around.

There is no need to seek revenge on anyone who did you wrong or hurt you. Just sit back, relax and let nature to take its course. If he deserves it, he will get it back for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.