How to be pain free

Saturday 6 September 2014

Tendinitis and Pinched Nerve at the same time!

This last week was the worse days working at Otis.  The referred pain from the pinched nerve got to my elbow, feelings of numbness and headache at the back of my head everyday and the pain on my wrist have reached the unbearable level. I was overwhelmed by all this pain with negative thoughts, stress and anger. Why am I still here? I should be out of this pain-causing environment. The workload has reached my nose and yet some people wants me drowned. Looking back the last week, I was not me. This job has taken over my life.

My wrists were strained a month ago from a week's diving and equipment hauling and yet there was no relapse.  However, being back to the desk and computer working from 8 am to 7 pm for the whole week brought back the crippling pain. This kind of pain does not occur immediately but progresses slowly if I continue using my wrist to sweep the floor, mousing too much or carry heavy stuff.  Last Sunday I swept the floor and when I woke up the next morning, it was stiffed and tight with medium pain level of 6. Then it went up as the days passed until I felt unbearable so I have to get back with the steroids and codeine regime again. Voila! my mood was back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.