How to be pain free

Friday 3 January 2014

Post Treatment - 1 year

Yes! According to my liver function test, I am perfectly fine.

That is exactly how I feel since a few months ago. Side effects from the medication are almost gone! The only one lingering is Tinittus. However, I realized the other conditions have not improved are my Degenerative Disc Disease and Tinnitus.   I am still getting a lot of pain and discomfort ranging 4 to 7 pain scale.

I could still feel a lot of pain on my back whenever I sweep, vacuum or mop the floor. Any actions that require to bend my back I will feel intense pain that stops me from continuing.

Nobody understands what I was going through even though I have completed the therapy and my health looks back to normal, I am still facing some issues.

I am experiencing pain on the left shoulder starting from the neck to the fingers. Often feel pins and needls and numbness but still bearable. I have given up on TCM or Chiropractice which I think is a waste of money.

During the period before starting therapy and after that, I thought TCM helps ease my pain but it only drain my finances with not much improvement, only comfort for the moment.

My main disappointment was from mum. When I explain how I started with the pain, she reprimanded me instead. A that moment, I felt degraded that I am not worth being her daughter. Mum, being the only family I am livng for, now give me the feelings that all my efforts are gone... there is no meaning left in this world to live for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.