How to be pain free

Thursday 20 February 2014

Fresver Beauty @ Tampimes - BEWARE!

I should have checked them out before going for the “free” facial but I did not expect to experience such hard selling similar to certain direct marketeers. They offered the diamond peel facial for free but when I went in the consultation room, they checked my skin and said due to my sensitive skin, will not be suitable and recommended another type of facial. I asked for extraction and had to pay $40. The therapist was nice and gentle but she did not do a proper extraction which i discovered much later. She did not even bother to extract a pimple! After the session, the consultant and therapist talked me into buying a 3 facial package cost $295 incl GST. Having seen my face still with the white heads and pimple and looking back at their sales techniques, I felt I was coerced into buying the package. I called and then went down asking for a refund. I was told that any request for refund or exchange of treatments are to write in to an email to Karen… what rubbish! After a few emails, she still did not grant me the refund but gave me options to exchange for other treatments. Now I am not happy to go there anymore and yet can’t get my money back! What should I do?
Anyone got suggestions? Maybe I can only go back to finish the package but with a change of therapist. Not sure if it’s possible. I will not hesitate to continue telling everyone not to go to this salon.
For those reading this post and have received a call to go for free facial, PLEASE DO NOT GO TO FRESVER BEAUTY SALON!!! It will NOT be free! They will hard sell you until you buy something which you may not be confident of. They are dishonest and unethical, unprofessional and not customer oriented. They will rebut anything you say and give all sorts of excuses to make you buy something.
So REMEMBER, DO NOT GO TO FRESVER BEAUTY SALON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.