How to be pain free

Saturday 24 January 2015

Goodbye Prednisone .. Welcome Purtier!

Since my last post, the chronic pain accompanied me over New Year's Eve but I am glad things got better as each day goes by.  Today, as I am writing this post, it gives me pride to post the current photos of myself and my right wrist. If you compare it with previous photos, it look much improved now isn't it? 


After consuming 3 capsules of Purtier a day, my wrist problem (De Quervain's tendinosishas been under control. Even if I overused my wrist at work for few days, the pain and swelling do not progress. However, that does not mean I have no more pain, but has reduced tremendously from 7:10 to 3:10. Just a recap, I have not been on any medication since 24th December 2014. No steroids, painkillers or ant-inflammatory, only the cream to rub whenever I feel the strain. I am not totally pain-free yet, but only superficial pain felt nearer the bones and skin instead of the inner tendons and nerves.

For the last 8 months, I could not grip anything with my right hand, not even simple tasks such as opening cans, bottles, sugar packs, turning door knobs, changing bed sheets, pillow cases, etc, I could be considered partial handicap.  If anyone ever noticed, whenever my use my right hand, it would be the forearm doing the job instead of my wrist. My left arm have also grown bigger for doing most tasks. Today, after taking 2 capsules for the first 1 1/2 months and 3 capsules of Purtier the last one month, I am able to do all simple tasks with no significant pain. Moreover, my energy level has gone extremely high that the word "tired" doesn't exist anymore in my dictionary!

As for now, I am confident that consuming Purtier for a another month will bring me hope to more pain-free days ahead. However, the recommended dosage is a 6-months course or 7 boxes (Total: 420 capsules) to allow the regeneration and healing of cells. 

So what is Purtier? I will explain in detail on my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.