How to be pain free

Thursday 8 November 2012

Mindlessness


I never like to procrastinate. Honestly (don't mean to brag), I prefer to act fast and finish the project on my hands at the fastest pace I can because my time is too precious and my spoons are limited. I need to make good use of the good hours of the day to do as much as possible because after that few hours, I may lack the energy to even think. But it is a disadvantage to some extent. I invited unnecessary stress in order to push things through within a short time frame. I came across a forum that suggests mindlessness for those on Hepatitis C therapy and when life becomes overwhelming. If we apply a little mindlessness on a stressful day, it takes your mind off for a while and calm your soul. The chance to let someone else do something for you.

What is mindlessness?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.