How to be pain free

Thursday 8 November 2012

About Me

Hi! My name is Dorelia, born and bred in Singapore. While I was struggling with the side effects of Hepatitis C therapy, there were too much thoughts and feelings I wished there was a place I  could vent and express, the only place I am validated. I stumbled upon some interesting blogs and that inspired me to create one. 

This blog is about my personal experiences battling Fibromyalgia, Hepatitis C and its treatment. During my Hepatitis C therapy, I was diagnosed with Degenerative Disc Disease and Vasculitis. When I look back on my life, years later and through this blog, it's going to be ... "WOW! Was it really me?" The memories of this strange journey are painted on my work of art, it will not be lost or forgotten. As the artist of this painting on my life, I will be filling up ugly holes and make it beautiful each day.

When I started blogging, it was already the 10th week of my anti-viral therapy with a foggy brain and juggling between a full-time job, personal life and struggling with the side effects of treatment. However, I will continue to improve as I go along.

For suggestions and comments, please do not hesitate to share it on Facebook at the bottom of each page.
​​
Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.